Some papers published by Feng Qi in 2019
- Feng Qi, Simplifying coefficients in differential equations related to generating functions of reverse Bessel and partially degenerate Bell polynomials, Boletim da Sociedade Paranaense de Matemática (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi, Viera Čerňanová, and Yuri S. Semenov, Some tridiagonal determinants related to central Delannoy numbers, the Chebyshev polynomials, and the Fibonacci polynomials, University Politehnica of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin Series A—Applied Mathematics and Physics 81 (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi and Bai-Ni Guo, Viewing some ordinary differential equations from the angle of derivative polynomials, Iranian Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Informatics 14 (2019), no. 2, in press.
- Li Yin and Feng Qi, Several series identities involving the Catalan numbers, Transactions of A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute 173 (2019), no. 1, in press; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trmi.????.??.???.
- Jian Sun, Bo-Yan Xi, and Feng Qi, Some new inequalities of the Hermite–Hadamard type for extended $s$-convex functions, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications 26 (2019), no. 6, 985–996.
- Jun Zhang, Zhi-Li Pei, and Feng Qi, Integral inequalities of Simpson’s type for strongly extended $(s,m)$-convex functions, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications 26 (2019), no. 3, 499–508.