The Erdös Number of Professor Dr. Feng Qi is 3
- L. B. Beasley, J. L. Brenner, P. Erdös, M. Szalay, and A. G. Williamson, Generation of alternative groups by pairs of conjugates, Periodica Mathematica Hungarica 18 (1987) no. 4, 259–269; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF01848100.
- H. M. Srivastava and J. L. Brenner, Bounds for Jacobi and related polynomials derivable by matrix methods, Journal of Approximation Theory 12 (1974), no. 4, 372–377; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0021-9045(74)90080-X.
- Senlin Guo, Feng Qi, and H. M. Srivastava, Necessary and sufficient conditions for two classes of functions to be logarithmically completely monotonic, Integral Transforms and Special Functions 18 (2007), no. 11, 819–826; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10652460701528933.
- Some papers coauthored with Professor Hari M. Srivastava
- Feng Qi, Some papers authored by Prof. Dr. Feng Qi and indexed by the Web of Science and the Engineering Village since 1997, ResearchGate Technical Report.
- Feng Qi, The list of papers and preprints authored by Prof. Dr. Feng Qi since 1993, ResearchGate Technical Report.
- Some papers affiliated to Henan University–以河南大学为完成单位发表的论文
- Some papers affiliated to Henan Normal University–以河南师范大学为完成单位发表的论文
- Some papers affiliated to Tianjin Polytechnic University–以天津工业大学为完成单位发表的论文
- Some papers affiliated to Inner Mongolia University for Nationalities–以内蒙古民族大学为完成单位发表的论文
- A list of coauthors with Feng Qi–祁锋的合作者