Some papers and preprints published by Feng Qi in 2019
Part One: Formally published papers in 2019
- Feng Qi, A double inequality for the ratio of two non-zero neighbouring Bernoulli numbers, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi, Simplifying coefficients in a family of nonlinear ordinary differential equations, Acta et Commentationes Universitatis Tartuensis de Mathematica 88 (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi, Ravi Bhukya, and Venkatalakshmi Akavaram, Some inequalities of the Turán type for confluent hypergeometric functions of the second kind, Studia Universitatis Babeş-Bolyai Mathematica 64 (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi, Viera Čerňanová, and Yuri S. Semenov, Some tridiagonal determinants related to central Delannoy numbers, the Chebyshev polynomials, and the Fibonacci polynomials, University Politehnica of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin Series A—Applied Mathematics and Physics 81 (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi and Bai-Ni Guo, Viewing some ordinary differential equations from the angle of derivative polynomials, Iranian Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Informatics 14 (2019), no. 2, in press.
- Feng Qi, Dongkyu Lim, and Bai-Ni Guo, Explicit formulas and identities for the Bell polynomials and a sequence of polynomials applied to differential equations, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales-Serie A: Matemáticas 113 (2019), in press; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13398-017-0427-2.
- Feng Qi and Ai-Qi Liu, Alternative proofs of some formulas for two tridiagonal determinants, Acta Universitatis Sapientiae Mathematica 11 (2019), in press; Available online at https://doi.org/10.2478/ausm-2019-????.
- Feng Qi, Da-Wei Niu, and Bai-Ni Guo, Some identities for a sequence of unnamed polynomials connected with the Bell polynomials, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales-Serie A: Matemáticas 113 (2019), in press; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1007/s13398-018-0494-z.
- Feng Qi and Kottakkaran Sooppy Nisar, Some integral transforms of the generalized $k$-Mittag-Leffler function, Publications de l’Institut Mathématique (Beograd) 104(118) (2019), in press.
- Praveen Agarwal, Feng Qi, Mehar Chand, and Gurmej Singh, Some fractional differential equations involving generalized hypergeometric functions, Journal of Applied Analysis 25 (2019), in press.
- Li Yin and Feng Qi, Several series identities involving the Catalan numbers, Transactions of A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute 173 (2019), no. 1, in press; Available online https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trmi.2018.07.001.
- Jian Sun, Bo-Yan Xi, and Feng Qi, Some new inequalities of the Hermite–Hadamard type for extended $s$-convex functions, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications 26 (2019), no. 6, 985–996.
- Jun Zhang, Zhi-Li Pei, and Feng Qi, Integral inequalities of Simpson’s type for strongly extended $(s,m)$-convex functions, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications 26 (2019), no. 3, 499–508.
Part Two: Preprints in 2019
- In progress