Some papers published in 2019
- Feng Qi, A double inequality for the ratio of two non-zero neighbouring Bernoulli numbers, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 351 (2019), 1–5; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2018.10.049.
- Feng Qi and Ravi P. Agarwal, On complete monotonicity for several classes of functions related to ratios of gamma functions, Journal of Inequalities and Applications 2019, 2019:???, 44 pages; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1186/s13660-019-1976-z.
- Feng Qi, Ravi Bhukya, and Venkatalakshmi Akavaram, Some inequalities of the Turán type for confluent hypergeometric functions of the second kind, Studia Universitatis Babeş-Bolyai Mathematica 64 (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi, Viera Čerňanová, and Yuri S. Semenov, Some tridiagonal determinants related to central Delannoy numbers, the Chebyshev polynomials, and the Fibonacci polynomials, University Politehnica of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin Series A—Applied Mathematics and Physics 81 (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi and Bai-Ni Guo, Some properties of the Hermite polynomials, Advances in Special Functions and Analysis of Differential Equations, edited by Praveen Agarwal, Ravi P Agarwal, and Michael Ruzhansky, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2019, in press.
- Feng Qi and Bai-Ni Guo, Viewing some ordinary differential equations from the angle of derivative polynomials, Iranian Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Informatics 14 (2019), no. 2, in press.
- Feng Qi, Dongkyu Lim, and Bai-Ni Guo, Explicit formulas and identities for the Bell polynomials and a sequence of polynomials applied to differential equations, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales-Serie A: Matemáticas 113 (2019), in press; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13398-017-0427-2.
- Feng Qi, Ai-Qi Liu, and Dongkyu Lim, Explicit expressions related to degenerate Cauchy numbers and their generating function, Proceeding on “Mathematical Modelling, Applied Analysis and Computation” in the book series “Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics”, 2019, in press; Available online at https://www.springer.com/series/10533.
- Feng Qi and Kottakkaran Sooppy Nisar, Some integral transforms of the generalized $k$-Mittag-Leffler function, Publications de l’Institut Mathématique (Beograd) 104(118) (2019), in press.
- Feng Qi, Da-Wei Niu, and Bai-Ni Guo, Simplification of coefficients in differential equations associated with higher order Frobenius–Euler numbers, Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications 72 (2019), in press; Available online at https://doi.org/???.
- Feng Qi, Da-Wei Niu, and Bai-Ni Guo, Some identities for a sequence of unnamed polynomials connected with the Bell polynomials, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales-Serie A: Matemáticas 113 (2019), in press; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1007/s13398-018-0494-z.
- Feng Qi, Shao-Wen Yao, and Bai-Ni Guo, Arithmetic means for a class of functions and the modified Bessel functions of the first kind, Mathematics 7 (2019), no. 1, Article 60, 14 pages; Available online at https://doi.org/10.3390/math7010060.
- Praveen Agarwal, Feng Qi, Mehar Chand, and Gurmej Singh, Some fractional differential equations involving generalized hypergeometric functions, Journal of Applied Analysis 25 (2019), in press.
- Ling-Xiong Han and Feng Qi, On approximation by linear combinations of modified summation operators of integral type in Orlicz spaces, Mathematics 7 (2019), no. 1, Article 6, 10 pages; Available online at https://doi.org/10.3390/math7010006.
- Jian Sun, Bo-Yan Xi, and Feng Qi, Some new inequalities of the Hermite–Hadamard type for extended $s$-convex functions, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications 26 (2019), no. 6, 985–996.
- Wasim Ul-Haq and Feng Qi, Some integral inequalities involving the expectation and variance via Darboux’s expansion, Advances and Applications in Mathematical Sciences 18 (2019), in press.
- Jun Zhang, Zhi-Li Pei, and Feng Qi, Integral inequalities of Simpson’s type for strongly extended $(s,m)$-convex functions, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications 26 (2019), no. 3, 499–508.
- Chuan-Jun Huang, Gauhar Rahman, Kottakkaran Sooppy Nisar, Abdul Ghaffar, and Feng Qi, Some inequalities of the Hermite–Hadamard type for $k$-fractional conformable integrals, Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 16 (2019), no. 1, in press.
- Bo-Yan Xi, Dan-Dan Gao, Tao Zhang, Bai-Ni Guo, and Feng Qi, Shannon type inequalities for Kapur’s entropy, Mathematics 7 (2019), no. 1, Article 22, 8 pages; Available online at https://doi.org/10.3390/math7010022.
- A list of papers and preprints published by Feng Qi since 1993
- Classifications of some papers
- Publicly sharing papers formally published by Feng Qi
- Some journals and monographs in which Feng Qi published papers